settle things and party !
Saturday, August 21, 2010

So last friday, things was settled in school. But the one thing i'm still holding grudges on is that one girl who which I can say '' stole '' my bestfriend and my friends away. I'm sorry but you made me do it. Thank god it was friday.
Went to Somerset cause baby wanted to skate but it was raining so we changed to SCAPE B1. There's a lot of skaters there. After a few while we then decided to go to Baybeats. Met Yunisha, Hambali and Lydia. Got to Baybeats and I swear I wanted to headbang and join the moshing, god I miss my metal times. Home was after that.
Yesterday, went to baby's granny crib to break fast there, well, there was alot of his relatives there, met his dad. Dayum I was afraid to meet his dad, but he is lovable though :)
10:51 PM Leave a comment (0)